Freedom – Open your arms to Conscious Manifestation! (Monday)

Today’s card is Freedom, from the Life Purpose Oracle Cards. The message is “you’re free to do what you choose.” Sometimes you forget this, but today its time to remember!

You have unlimited options at your fingertips. Some days this is obvious, but other times you may feel limited or stuck. Any limitations are self imposed and only an illusion – even though they may feel very real for you.

Today is about embracing the fact that you really do create your own reality and you are free to shape your life the way you choose. Spend time today consciously manifesting – write down what you want to welcome into your life, what you are ready to release and what direction you would like to move in.

You can review your list every day or every week – but keep it in your conscious awareness. In the comments below, tell me what you want to welcome into your world right now!

This entry was posted in July 2013 and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Freedom – Open your arms to Conscious Manifestation! (Monday)

1. Amy says:

Before I read your post, I actually wrote a list of things I want to manifest in the upcoming months:

I want to have more fun, improve my marriage (this has been a looonng pregnancy for me), take up running, and just live more fully!

I want to release stress, negative thinking, and thinking about other things when I should be fully engaged in the moment.

This post confirms that today was a good day for moving in the right direction! Thanks!

Amy, that is so nice to hear – reading this made me smile, just because it feels so good that my reading was in-sync with what your doing! Good luck with everything 🙂

2. Antonio says:

The spirit of Monday is Lucero Mundo, owner of the crossroads, opener of dorrs, clearer of trails.

The message from spirit this morning was to let doors wide open, and fresh air ain.

Your reading confirmed the message, and you gave me some ideas. I love the idea to review the list every week. Brings consciousness to magic.

Thank you!

The image of this angel spreading her arms out wide gives that “door opening” feel. And yes, reviewing the list is important, I think, as it keeps it all in your mind!

3. Janice says:

I woke up this morning and said I will begin journalling again. I know I have more control when I do and then I read your post which strongly validated what I already knew….thanks!

That’s great, Janice! Love it when my posts make sense to others and what is going on in their lives 🙂 Have fun with your journal – I love journalling as well – it can be very transformational and helpful.

• Jamie Morris says:

Hey, Janice–

I just want to tell you that often, when I’m ready to make some changes, the first thing I do, too, is start a journaling practice!

4. Janine says:

A job and relationship also. I woke up from a dream this morning I had a wedding ring on?!

5. Susan says:

A new job and romantic relationship. 🙂

🙂 Two biggies! In some ways I think work and relationships are closely connected – have a wonderful time manifesting these things and enjoying them when they arrive!