Angel Card Reading for the Upcoming Week!

Here I am breaking in my newest Angel card deck – the Indigo Angel Oracle Cards. I like this deck a lot – mainly because there isn’t too much writing and all the cards have a lovely, peaceful feel 🙂

Have a wonderful week!

This entry was posted in August 2013, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Angel Card Reading for the Upcoming Week!

1. Angela says:

Spot on and beautifully inspiring reading, Kate. … ‘explore the reasons you don’t feel passionate about’…. was sooo spot on to what I’ve been looking at/shifting this morning….
    I may get this deck.. I love the feel of the cards.
    Thank You!

Your welcome, Angela! Glad this reading resonated with you 🙂
      I think you will like this deck if you get it – it may be one of my favorite Angel decks.

2. Jamie Morris says:

This was a truly inspiring, healing reading that is personally meaningful to me as I struggle with a very challenging work project on a very tight deadline!

Also, I wanted to share another thought I had about the combination of the Compassion and the You Are Not Alone cards: In addition to realizing that I have support (human and otherwise), it occurs to me that by acting compassionately to others this week, I will BE their support–I will be in a position to help others realize that they, too, are not alone!

Thanks for being a like-minded, lovely part of my tribe. Every day, reading your posts, I know that I am not alone.

Thank you Jamie, I love your interpretation of those cards – this makes a lot of sense to me as well! And thank YOU for being part of my tribe 🙂 I am touched that reading my posts make you feel less alone – that is really the main reason why I began this website and my youtube channel, so I feel pretty good knowing that I am achieving my goal.

3. Erica says:

O. M. G. Kate! I have this deck as well and your reading was my EXACT reading my very 1st time using this deck just days ago… =-O That is just crazy! I was having a problem and I wanted out and I definitly felt alone. As much as I wanted to stay I just couldn’t. 🙁 but anyways…

I love this deck and so does my 6 yr old. Everytime I pull these out to do a reading for myself my son walks in and says “I want one (a reading) too.” His 1 card readings are always on point as well. Yesterday he had the “friendship” card and I told him that a friend might have been asking about him but I honestly didn’t think it made sense till late last night when my mom tells me my son’s friend from across the street was asking about him. Lol!!

No way! That is bizarre you got the same three cards! Well, stranger things have happened. That’s so cool your son in enjoying the cards as well. I have only had mine for a week, so I am still breaking them in, but so far I have found them to be pretty bang on.