Nine of Cups ~ Give to Yourself First!

fridays with veronicaVeronica Noir is a Tarot reader, dominatrix, exhibitionist and the Daily Tarot Girl’s evil twin. She has an unhealthy addiction to online shopping, watching kitten videos on YouTube and of course, trolling for younger men and lying about her age! Here are her words of wisdom…

When I read Tarot cards, I like to make up pretend dialogues in my head.

I picture the chick in this card going “This had better be that gold plated vibrator I asked for and not some cheap crap from Wal-Mart again!”

And he’s all like “Open it bitch!”

Ahhh, the spirit of giving. How do you feel about receiving gifts? Pretty good?

What about receiving gifts (or help) from total strangers? Or those with less money than you? Or those with more money than you?

Giving and receiving can be fraught with tension. But the real question is: how do you feel about giving to yourself?

Make today a You-Day. Pamper yourself like never before. Take yourself out to lunch, buy something luxurious and impractical and take an hour long bath – but don’t be stingy with the hot water!

Once you are generous with yourself, you can be generous to others. Or you may choose to continue just being generous to yourself…that’s okay too – I don’t judge!

Opt In Image
Free Audio Download!
How to Read Tarot Cards with Love, Light & Intuition
This entry was posted in August 2013, Veronica Noir and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Nine of Cups ~ Give to Yourself First!

1. Chang says:

Yikes! Chang is losing it! I have made a bunch of mistakes (mostly typos) and that is disturbing. I’ll have to run into town today, and stock up on Ginkgo Biloba.

The ‘Steely Dan’ that I was referring to was a regular silver vibrator which is what I first heard it to mean (thats what it is in England).

I was trying to stay on topic, with the line “Golden Wands” when you mentioned the ‘gold plated vibrator’.

I missed the card of the day (Nine Of Cups) by using the six of cups. Perhaps I was insinuating putting those two numbers together (hows that for a great save!)?

I’m not a poet, and know it, it really was an ‘off the cuff’ idea, perhaps 10 minutes (don’t tell Lady V, she is definitely not anyone I would short change).

Just for hoots, I’ll throw this in, Urban Dictionary refers to ‘steely dan’ as a ‘steam-powered dildo, which sounds like a lot of hot air, to me

Love & Kisses

P.S. Jamie thanks for your support, sorry I screwed up with the P.S.S. instead of using P.P.S. in the last post.

P.P.S. I guess I suck at poetry when I have to explain it line by line!

You are one sharp cookie! I don’t think you need any Ginko Bilboa, Chang. A steam powered vibrator sounds like it would take up a whole room…not very discreet or convenient for travel.

2. Chang says:

I wasn’t referring to the band (although they’re awesome). Google ‘steely dan’, oh fudge, I’ll do it for you. It was an interesting name to call a band, considering where it came from:

” Fagen and Becker named the band after “Steely Dan III from Yokohama”, a strap-on dildo referred to in the William S. Burroughs novel Naked Lunch”

That was from Wikipedia:

Dag Nab It, I’ve Got A Hankering For Some Steely Dan, I Think ‘Aja’ Will Be My Selection.

Nighty Night My Fair Maiden!!!!!

P.S Our Next Lesson Will Be: How ‘HOLE’ Got Their Name (its rated R)!

P.S.S. Jamie, Thanks For Your Kind Words!

Chang, you are a wealth of information! I always thought the band “Steely Dan” was named after some brutish he-man with lots of chest hair and a moustache. I guess I was wrong!

3. Chang says:

Lady V
    Please Come To Me
    And Stay Away From Golden Wands
    All You Need Is Reality
    And Six Of Cups (If You Have To Pee)
    Giving Gifts Indeed Is Grand
    And With That Said
    Here’s Your Steely Dan

Veronica, I Apologize For My Erratic Prose, It Was Truly Sperm Of The Moment.
    But I Do Have A Gift For You, One That Must Be Given In Person.
    So Until That Time, Hang Tight!!!

4. Antonio says:

Veronica, You Mistress, always open new vistas!!!

Wisdom with a smile, and 20 lashes!

5. EG says:

Oh, I will follow your advice again, Veronica!
    “Open it bitch!”… 😀 😀 😀