Weekly Oracle Card Reading for Nov 25 – Dec 1st

For this reading I used my Conscious Spirit Oracle cards (so lovely!) and despite this upcoming week feeling a bit busy, I am looking forward to it 🙂

Have a good week!

This entry was posted in November 2013, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Weekly Oracle Card Reading for Nov 25 – Dec 1st

1. Deborah says:

This is where I am right now, too, Kate. I am currently working in a certain room in my house in an effort to organize all of my books and decks! Lol I am also going down that non-conformist path and have never been happier with my own spirituality and not what others “want” me to be. Thanks for yet another wonderful reading. 🙂

Your welcome 🙂 I am also working on getting my books organized! Its hard when you have more books/decks than shelf space. Have a great week!

2. Chani says:

There was so much light in this reading. The way the cards channel it is very reassuring. This is exactly where I’m at right now as I’m trying to meet a couple of goals by the end of the month and it has been very hectic lately in my life. The overall message I got from this was: Go out for a walk and clear my head. Center myself and just breath. Follow your dreams and know everything will be alright. Thank you for yet another get reading! Have a beautiful week!

3. Jamie Morris says:

What a great, spot-on reading for me. Thank you!

First, I am definitely investing in sacred space in my own home. I’ve picked a spot to focus my current creative project in, and will definitely be camped there the beginning of this week.

But, also, I have a potentially stressful meeting–a long one!–on Wednesday. Your mid-week advice will doubtless save the day.

As for the Follow Your Own Path advice . . . yes! The creative project I have in-hand AND the trending I’m doing with my business both benefit from the support this card offers.

Thanks, as always, for your words of encouragement and love.

4. Sarah says:

Thank you Kate. This is exactly what I needed to hear for where I’m at right now, needing to create sacred space for myself, trusting my heart and having the courage to follow my own path. Also, I usually only read tarot cards, but you may have sold me on this oracle card deck, it is so beautiful and empowering. 🙂

5. Tammy says:

What a wonderful,positive reading!
    This oracle deck is my favourite. Everyday I ask my higher self “What do you want to say to me or want me to know today”. I choose 1 card from this deck and usually get a pretty profound answer.