Tarot Forecast for the Week Ahead

Have a lovely week 🙂 And feel free to add your two cents in the comments below – I would love to hear your own interpretation of these cards!

This entry was posted in March 2014, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Tarot Forecast for the Week Ahead

1. Deborah says:

Kate, thanks for the reading, as usual. I look forward to them every week. The thing that kept hitting me about The Hanged Man card was the Ankh. I’m not quite sure how I would intrepid that symbol on this card. Maybe that life can sometimes be a perpetual observation of events? What do you think? Thanks again!

• Deborah says:

Sorry, that was interpret.:)

Deborah, thanks for pointing out the Ankh – it really is a powerful symbol. According to Wikipedia it represents the “concept of eternal life”. Not totally sure how to interpret it in the context of The Hangman, but I think it may have something to do with how when you let go, look at things from a different perspective you can become enlightened and when you are enlightened, death no longer exists – you see yourself as eternal. Does that make sense?

• Deborah says:

It does make sense, Kate. I think the Ankh is reminding us that despite any circumstances, we should remember life is eternal. I have always loved the symbol.

2. Lorraine says:

Lovely reading with great energetic tips! I also enjoyed seeing the Shadowscapes deck used, especially as I’ve been drawn to get one for a while now. Thanks and have a good week! 🙂

3. Ellen says:

Another great reading . You bring the cards so beautiful so together at the end of it.
    And a great reminder to pick up my Shadowscapes tarot ( and magnifying glass :)) For me this is a spring – summer deck which has been in the drawer far to long. The weather is great here in Holland.