Halloween Tarot Card Spread

Halloween is my favorite time of year.

It’s full of costumes and candy and lacks the obligatory, tiresome vibe of Christmas and Valentine’s. What’s not to love?

Every Halloween night I bust out my incense and candles and do a special Tarot reading for myself where I reflect on the past few months and make plans for the coming months.

So I thought I would design a fun, campy, Halloween themed Tarot spread to help you do the same thing!

Halloween Tarot Spread
For a printer friendly version of this spread, click here.

If you would like to see this spread in action, here is my demonstration video:

I would love to hear what you think! How was this spread for you? And what are your big plans and goals for the coming Winter?

Enjoy This Article? Sign up for updates...its FREE!

My monthly newsletter is full of Tarot tips and insider secrets to intuition & psychic development...and so much more. Stay in the loop!

This entry was posted in October 2014, Tarot spreads and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Halloween Tarot Card Spread

1. Aria says:

Your reading was right on the spot for me.! I am impressed.

2. Carol says:

First I want to say that I just heard about you from the 3 day summit Tori Hartman put together and I was starting to give up on my love of reading the tarot and other oracle cards but hearing you and some of the others I was very much inspired to continue on. I love the Halloween spread and I know I will be doing this for myself and others. Looking forward to reading more on your website. I too have always incorporated readings when I usually do healing/ body work but would love to take it to the next level as a coach. ?

Carol, that is so good to hear!!! I’m really pleased that the summit has reignited your love of card reading 🙂 Have fun with the Halloween spread and I’m glad you’ve found me 🙂

3. Eunice says:

Thanks for this Kate, was looking for a spread for Halloween and this was perfect. Love your spreads and videos.

4. Ana says:

A very special spread indeed. I will be adding this to my festivity agenda this evening. Thank you for your insight. This is a good way to practice a general reading too. Happy Hallows Eve.

5. Wickedly delightful spread, Kate!

I also came up with a spread for Halloween based around the idea of a black cat showing how we can the most out of the season. I still need to record the reading for it, sigh. I’ll have to give this spread a try. Thanks for sharing. n_n

6. SueM says:

A really good tarot spread Kate, even for general use. Did you say there was a transcript as well to accompany the printed spread?