Tarot Reading for Oct 27 – Nov 2

It looks like a powerful week coming up…

Cards used: Wildwood Tarot

Have a beautiful week 🙂

This entry was posted in October 2014, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Tarot Reading for Oct 27 – Nov 2

1. Sandi says:

Mahalo for the weekly reading.

2. Heather says:

I really enjoy your weekly readings and learning more about the tarot from you. I also have and love the Wildwood Tarot deck so it was fun to see you using it this week.

I noticed that in each of the cards you drew the person is carrying a “staff” in their left hand. I looked up the symbolism of a staff and found this: leadership, authority, guidance, masculine energy, pilgramage, magic (wand), and dignity.

I think the symbolism goes well with the reading you gave for a “powerful” upcoming week!

Hi Heather – glad you enjoyed the reading 🙂 Thanks for interpreting the repeating symbol of the staff – and the fact that it’s in the left hand too – that is so unusual for that to show up in all 3 cards!

3. Serena says:

This is my first time seeing this kind of reading, thanks so much, really is food for thought..

4. Michele B says:

Hi Kate! Great reading as usual!. I looked up the Robin and found info that it is growth, renewal when it is an animal spirit/totem. That’s pretty cool. I think it fits in with your messages about this card. As before there is change there is often calmness and a looking inward! Maybe the Robin is the signal of the coming growth/renewal!
    Have a great week.

5. Nancy says:

Wow Kate……this reading could not of been more right on for me at this time. I did a card spread early today for myself and received the same kind of theme. Go within and drink from this “inner well” not from external sources. So, when I head towards the end of the week I will be able to draw from my ‘inner well’ when facing any challenges so I am not affected by the external so much and lean on my own inner wisdom and guidance. What a great reading this week Kate.