Tarot Reading for March 2 – 8

I’ve decided to try something a little different for my weekly readings and read just one card for the week (instead of three). Let me know what you think!!!

Have a great week πŸ™‚

This entry was posted in tarot card meanings and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Tarot Reading for March 2 – 8

1. Sue says:

Good evening Kate

2. Colleen says:

Hi Kate! Loved the one card reading! (even though I’m a wee bit behind in my week. lol) This card had a tremendous positive reflection for me – thank you.
    We’re placing our house on the market to sell next month. So this week, I’ve been full of extra energy to “Spring” clean and declutter the whole house! whew!! I, also, felt we were the “stag” – not knowing how the sale of the house will happen, but knowing it’s coming and we’ll take that leap of faith across the chasm.
    Thanks again Kate, always love your weekly readings!!

3. Nahanni says:

Looks like I’m the odd one out here, but I love the one card format! It feels much more focused and like something I can focus deeply on throughout the week. Nice & simple. I think this is something I’ll adopt for myself even if you don’t choose to stick with the one card readings!
    Thanks πŸ™‚

Thanks Nahanni – I’m glad you like the one card reading. This week I did a two card reading and that was kind of fun too, but I really liked doing just one card, so I will probably stick to doing that for a while. I’ve been doing 3 card readings for YEARS, so its time to change it up!

4. chris says:

i think its nice too try different things and mix it up. you can even do an entire spread for the week. that would be cool.

5. Hi Kate, thank you, different. I see this for me personally as a leap of faith.

6. Marian says:

Lovely reading! I’m looking forward leaping into action this week!
    Your readings are wonderful however many cards you pull. It’s nice having a broader picture of the week with a 3 card reading, but it will be nice having to recall only one card this week, especially nice since it’s the Ace of Wands! πŸ™‚

Thank you, Marian πŸ™‚ Normally I totally forget what cards I drew in my reading, but this week I remembered and often thought about the Ace of Wands and actually used it’s energy to be more productive and creative. So I think I may stick to doing one card readings for a while!

7. Kathy says:

I enjoyed the reading but I like the three card spread the best. It is more focused.
    Having said that, I enjoy hearing your interpretations no matter how many cards you read. Thanks for the time you take to share the weekly readings

8. Donna says:

Hi Kate, I loved this card! The stag spoke to me of strength and ability to jump over the chasm into a new and happier existence. The sun strengthens his resolve to jump or soar to the other side, where it seems more fertile for him to be. I don’t know if this is an accurate thought or idea, this is really the first time I have ever tried to read a card. I do love the deck though, and would really like to know which one it is. Three cards are good for the experienced, but I know (and I am the minority) that the one card for a beginner as I am, is best for me. However, any way you choose to do your readings is perfect no matter what, and I always look forward to my Sundays now. Thank you so much for doing this!

Hi Donna!
      I LOVE your interpretation of this card – it’s perfect! I think you are a natural card reader πŸ™‚
      The deck I used here was the Druidcraft Tarot – a really wonderful deck to work with.
      Thanks for watching my readings each week πŸ™‚

9. simplysharon says:

Hi Kate! Love the card! “Shed the things you no longer need. Trim back. Renewal.” kept coming to me. The card hits home for me. There are a couple of ladies that I do work for and I would like to not do it anymore, but feel guilty about telling them. I would like to take care of “me” things and spend more time with Tarot. I always seem to put others first so it’s uncomfortable for me to “shine the light on me.”
    BTW… (1) what deck is that? Love the nature. (2) I like both, the 3 cards and 1 card, but if you want a this or that vote, I’ll vote the 3. I am grateful to you that you offer this to us.

Hi Sharon,
      This is the Druidcraft Tarot.
      I like your personal take on this card – it sounds like it fits with where you are at right now πŸ™‚

10. Denise Young says:

Hi Kate, always look forward to your weekly reading.But have to say just the one card draw, well, can’t say I like it. Hope you return to the 3 cards again, Please☺️

Thanks for your input, Denise – but I think I will sort of ignore it, LOL – I may stick with the one card readings for a bit, but will probably do 3 cards again too. I was just starting to feel like my readings were getting stale and boring and I needed to switch it up a bit!

11. scott says:

Hi Kate,I’ve always liked your videos.I like the three card spread better.