Page of Cups: Tarot Card for March 16 – 22

For this reading I am using my Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot yet again!

Have a good week!

This entry was posted in March 2015, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Page of Cups: Tarot Card for March 16 – 22

1. Cris! says:

Wow, Kate, it almost sounded you’re doing a private reading to me! Spot-on. 🙂 Thank you!

2. simplysharon says:

Hi Kate. Thanks for your time and reading.

Just like the days of the sermon that was presented “just for me! How did he know I needed that?” this reading is right on for me. I see also grounding of the trees and stillness of the lake, that instills in me taking time to be alone and listen to that still, small voice inside myself.

I see I am not alone in not quite knowing how to phrase questions. (Thanks, Toby!)

3. Toby says:

As Sunshine said, I look forward to your weekly videos as part of my regular YouTube viewing. I’ve been keeping my own tarot journal so far this year, and it’s a great way for me to develop my skills.

I always find it very tricky to even think of a question, let alone phrase it properly for the Tarot. What do you ask the cards when making a weekly video, and by that, I mean what is the question you ask before pressing record on your camera?

Best wishes.
    Toby (Norfolk, UK)

Great questions Toby!
      I actually don’t ask a question before I do my weekly readings, I just intent that the cards I choose will give me some insights into the theme of the upcoming week. But when I’m reading for myself, I usually ask “what do I need to know or be aware of right now?” or “what do I need to be focusing on right now?” – I find it’s best to ask open ended questions as those produce the best readings. Yes/No questions or questions about timing tend to make for crummy readings! But your question has inspired me to do a blog post about questions to ask the Tarot – so thank you!!!!

And….I am very honored that watching my reading video is part of your weekly routine!

4. Nancy says:

(Smile) Those are oak leaves/branches and acorns and I’m heavily involved in a writing project in Raleigh, NC … the city of oaks. There is much reading between the lines with this project! Would love to see several more cards for further information!

5. Sunshine says:

Wonderful video as always, your weekly readings are now amy Sunday staple and I really look forward to them!
    I did get an intuition hit about the stripes when you mentioned it: I was thinking of “reading between the lines” – as a Page/Student of some field, perhaps paying attention to the small details, and not taking things too personally is a good attitude to as adopt, in terms of being open to receiving guidance from whatever source and having enough humility to develop ourselves in the right direction.

Thank you Sunshine – I’m honored that you watch my videos each week 🙂
      I like your take on this Page – thank you for sharing it!