Tarot reading for April 6 – 12

For this reading, I am using my Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot…

Have a beautiful week 🙂

This entry was posted in 3 card tarot reading, April 2015, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Tarot reading for April 6 – 12

1. lisa says:

Hey – new to taro – I was wondering where you find your cards? I ordered a vintage deck because I felt drawn to them but they are a bit outdated. If I wanted to find one with better illustrations.. what would be some links to look at? Thanks 🙂 Love your material!

Hi Lisa! Welcome!
      I buy nearly all my cards on Amazon.com – there is a huge selection and you can read reviews of the decks. I usually look on AeclecticTarot.com at different decks for ideas, then look them up on Amazon. Depending on where you live, your local bookstore might sell decks. Where I am there is a really good metaphysical store that has tons of decks for sale – that’s a nice option if you prefer to see the deck in person before you buy. Good luck 🙂

2. MicheleB says:

Kate- I’m so interested in this deck – it’s drawing me in! Did I see that you reviewed it somewhere?

3. Sunshine says:

Hi Kate, thank you so much for your beautiful reading, it’s just what I needed right now, as I’m going through a rough time. Your readings are truly a breath of fresh air in this sometimes harsh universe!

Thank you for saying that, Sunshine. That is really wonderful to hear 🙂 I’m honored that my readings are helping you through a rough patch.

4. jamie morris says:

Your new banner looks awesome!

5. MicheleB says:

Love those cards and the reading. Thanks Kate. Have a great week!