Tarot Card Reading for April 27 – May 3rd

For this reading I am using the Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot – one of my fave decks right now 🙂

Have a lovely week and feel free to add your own insights in the comments below!
xoxo
Kate

This entry was posted in April 2015, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Tarot Card Reading for April 27 – May 3rd

1. Kathy says:

With a surgery coming up next week I will need to be the queen as I ready myself and environment . Obviously a timely reading.

2. simplysharon says:

Great reading, Kate. I love the Queen of Pentacles, I connect very strongly with her, but often feel like Q of P reversed – which would put me as Q of P on the Wheel of Fortune. Like Christian, I am also amazed at the relevance your readings have on me.

3. Christian Mitchell says:

Kate, Thanks so much for this reading. Each week there is a startling relevance to events in my everyday life. Centeredness has been a real theme these last two weeks.

4. MicheleB says:

Hi Kate ! Lovely reading! What stood out for me was the pitchfork! She’s centered and nurturing and she may use that for gardening but maybe to protect what’s hers as well! 🙂

I’ve been looking at the wheel and trying to figure out what might be pouring out of the center? At least that’s how it looks to me!

I ordered this deck and am waiting (not very patiently lol) for it to arrive! Have a great week.

MicheleB

• Michele B says:

Kate – Oh my goodness..the Dame Darcy cards arrived! I connected to them right away and they are beautiful .. I did a quick past, present, future….

Hanged man, ace of cups, page of pentacles…it was really fun reading the meanings in her PDF.

I cleared the deck, consecrated the cards…and got started! Love them! Thanks for the sharing them in your readings and I hope you do a review of them!

MicheleB

Michele!
        I’m really happy that you’re enjoying the Dame Darcy deck as much as I am 🙂
        I hadn’t looked at her PDF until I read your comment, so I went to her site and downloaded it and I’ll look at it later today.
        It’s probably my favorite tarot deck right now (maybe my all time fave, I don’t know). Let me know if you do a review of them, I would love to read it.

Kate

5. Sunshine says:

Great reading, as always! Thank you SO much Kate!