Oracle Card Reading for Oct 5-11

Here is your Oracle card reading for the week ahead! I am using my Duality Deck by Tanya Bond for this reading….

Have a great week!

This entry was posted in October 2015, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Oracle Card Reading for Oct 5-11

1. StarsandMoons says:

Kate – thank you for this reading. It seemed right on track as I’m going through a healing week and looking for a sense of wisdom and purity through a difficult time. Xoxo

2. Colleen says:

I meant to say, “looking through fresh eyes, regarding all the houses we have discarded on the computer”! My husband finally heard those words and came across a house we liked over a year ago on the computer, which we can now afford! We have an appointment in a couple of days to see it. I’ll hold onto the Wisdom, Pattern, & Purity cards in my heart & mind, while contemplating the house, as our new home!
    Hope your house hunting is flowing smoother…. but know (which you do) at the right time, your home will find YOU.
    Thanks for allowing me to reclarify! lol

Hi Colleen,
      I’m so glad my words resonated so strongly with you! Great to hear your house hunting is picking up 🙂
      Thanks for the words of encouragement….I am trying to have some faith in the whole house hunting thing but it’s hard!!!
      I hope you let me know as soon as you get your place 🙂

3. Colleen says:

Hi Kate! Loved your reading……was I ever shocked to hear your words, “seeing things with a fresh perspective”! My mantra the past few weeks have been, “looking at Life through fresh eyes”! OMG…thank you for the confirmation. ;D
    Always a joy hearing your readings – blessings to you,

4. jo says:

There is in my beliefs a reason I found your page

5. jamie morris says:

Not ONLY is “Patterns” similar to “Habits” and “Purity” in the same spot as last week, but the first card both weeks featured a tree–last week, in the character’s hair, this week, in her bindi!

Thanks for reading with this one again. I’m really looking forward to seeing your review and to receiving my own copy.

Wow – I had not seen all that, Jamie! Thank you. And i think you will really treasure this deck when you get it – your in for a treat!