Tarot Reading for Dec 14 – 20

Here is your Tarot reading for the week ahead! I’m using my trusty Crystal Visions deck for this reading….

Have a wonderful week 🙂

Never miss a blog post!
Subscribe to my blog and get notified whenever I post something new & juicy
This entry was posted in December 2015, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Tarot Reading for Dec 14 – 20

1. Kate, when’s the next Menage a Tarot out?! I’m having cravings here lol 🙂

Very very soon, Ania! And it will be a really fun one – we discuss current events and Tarot 🙂 Not depressing current events though – just fun stuff.

2. Colleen says:

Hi Kate! I,too, loved your interpretation for this week’s reading… very powerful.
    With the warm colors, for the overall and beginning of the week fits perfectly…. we’re moving into our “dream” home and have been extrememly busy – tomorrow the movers arrive. As for the peaceful Ace of Swords card, with its blues/whites and reds – and butterflies, – a passionate calming and loving feeling returning to cover husband and me!! (We’ve been snipping at each other the past couple of days!!!)
    Thanks Kate, you always highlight my week! 😀
    Take good care and abundant BLESSINGS to you,

Colleen, that’s wonderful!!! I’m so happy your finally moving into your dream home 🙂 Congrats and good luck with the move. How nice to be in your new home for Christmas! Glad my readings are a highlight for you 🙂

3. Hali says:

I love hearing your take on the card meanings! Very insightful 🙂

4. Deborah Durrell Thomas says:

I love this reading.It’s my husband who i am praying commuciacate in a positive light.

5. Tameko says:

sorry for all the typos. lol

6. Tameko says:

Hi Kate….I love this coming week’s reading. My thoughts on the red and blue colos are about the chakras…..that’s what came to mind. Beginning of the wee, it’s like getting o the ‘root’ of what I’d like to do with my creativity and spirituality. Then, by the end of the week, it is about expression. How will I express those ideas and inspirations….and possibly there is a particular someone I want o express my ideas to and jus reach out to for inspiration. 🙂 Bu whatever happens, it will be a successful week and I have to be my own cheerleader, no matter what. 🙂