Tarot Reading for Dec 28 – Jan 3

Here is your Tarot reading for the week ahead. I am using the Hezicos Tarot by Mary Griffin for this reading. Stay tuned for a very special New Years reading, which I will post in the next few days….

Have a great week and a Happy New Year!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Tarot Reading for Dec 28 – Jan 3

1. Stephanie says:

Two words popped in my head. Bookends and protected.

2. Colleen says:

Hi Kate!! Hope your Christmas Holiday was lovely….. and may your 2016 bring abundant Blessings to you and yours! Thank you for sharing yourself with us. 😀
    Loved this reading…..
    What I saw and felt, both Court cards, warriors, whom are watching my back and protecting me, as I gain THE STRENGTH of my Soul purpose! The Strength card, with ALL EYES staring straight aheard & into my Soul, was speaking to me – own my Strength; my Power! It’s going to be one powerful week!
    (also Orange to me is compassion, creativity.)
    Thanks Kate for a great reading.

Hi Colleen,
      Glad you liked the reading! I like your take on these cards and I agree…it’s going to be a powerful week!
      Thanks for the well wishes for 2016 – I think it will be a big year of change and new horizons (unlike 2015!LOL)
      Hope you have a wonderful New Year as well 🙂

3. Arnie says:

The Strength card really resonates with me. I consider myself cool, calm and collect, including in the face of adversity or danger.

4. StarsandMoons says:

5. StarsandMoons says:

Hi Kate! Lovely reading! To me the booth the court cards seem like they are deep thought but one is looking back and one is looking forward . The two tigers and woman are all facing forward and it feels like “you can face this head on with us by your side” – maybe you will need the power of three to support your strength (friend/family etc)