Tarot Card Meaning: Manifestation, Personal Power, Creativity
The Magician tarot card appears to remind you that you have the power, skill and focus to create a successful and meaningful life for yourself.
Often, we can feel powerless in our own lives and believe that success and achievement are reserved for those who are driven and goal-oriented. However, the magician is here to tell us that we all have the ability to tap into that focused, creative energy, even if we are not the go-getter type.
The Magician Tarot Card is about extroversion, action and mastery of the outer, physical, worldly realms, while his counterpart, The High Priestess represents introversion and mastery of the inner realms.
If the Magician could speak, he would say: “you have the power to create and make things happen! Once you become aware of the full extent of your own power, nothing can stand in your way of shaping your life and manifesting what you need. It’s time to focus your attention and direct your will – potential for success is at your fingertips!”
- It is time for you to claim your power and take action toward your goals
- Action is needed in order to turn possibility into reality
- You have the ability to manifest your dreams, even if you don’t realize it yet
- What do you want to create? How do you want your life to be?
- How would it feel to be completely powerful in your own life – if you knew you could directly shape your reality with your thoughts, feelings and actions?
- How and what have you successfully manifested in the past?
- Create a vision board
- Start a manifestation diary – get clear on what you want to create
- Set your goals and create a step by step action plan